COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, phone numbers, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
You may withdraw your consent to our management of your personal information, at any time, subject to legal and contractual restrictions, upon reasonable notice. However, such a withdrawal may reduce our ability to provide you with certain products and services. For more information on the implications of withdrawing your consent or to notify us of the withdrawal of your consent, please contact our Data Capture Team.
GENERAL PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information you provide by completing online forms such as name, company name, email and mailing addresses, telephone number, login, and password details. We may ask you for this information if you register for an account on our website, order our products or services, subscribe to our newsletters, login to our website, upload or submit content through our website including the (My Account), or if you contact us.
- Information you provide for identity verification purposes when contacting us or for the purposes of processing your payment.
- For certain IT and NON-IT services, we may request consultants, resources and employees information status or for security clearance. This information is required by Online Industrial Security Services (OLISS) and The Industrial Security Sector (ISS) of Public Works and Government Services Canada for the purposes of doing business with government of Canada.
Data protection law in Europe requires a Lawful Basis for collecting and retaining personal information from citizens or residents of the European Union. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you: We need your personal information to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver you our services.
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data. For example, tax laws require us to retain records of payments made for our products and services.
- Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which essentially means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom, or interests. For example, we may use identity, device, and location information to prevent fraud and abuse and to keep our website, products, and services secure. We may also send you promotional communications about our products or services, subject to your right to control whether we do so.
- We analyze how users interact with our website, products, and services so we can better understand which elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to develop and improve the quality of the online experience we offer to all our users.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may will not be shared with any third parties.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
We may share some information with governmental agencies or other trusted companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Axiom Solutions site fully encrypted when users transmits data from web forms, only authorized employees with security clearance, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Book an appointment: by using our web-forms you agree with the terms and conditions set herein.
Security Axiom Solutions is fully integrated with secure payment system e.g., RBC and Wave Payments Gateways API. We have made sure to protect the financial information of user with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems set by the financial institutes. When you use Axiom Solutions secure RBC software, Wave, Strip and PayPal API payment gateway, your financial information is not shared with https://axiomsolutions.ca. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for the transaction and redirected back to thank you page where you can download your copy.
Payment All major credit cards accepted through RBC Wave, Strip and PayPal API Secure Checkout, with or without a Wave, Strip and PayPal API account. Your payment page will open in a secure window which resides on secure servers, not on www.axiomsolutions.ca website. When you check out through the Wave, Strip and PayPal API, you will have the option of using your credit card or your account. Checkout enable you to pay without sharing your financial information with merchants. For more info please verify with Wave, Strip and PayPal API. Axiom Solutions is not affiliated with RBC Wave, Strip and PayPal.
Download One you have selected a business opportunity you like, more options page will open up. Select one the three options (AX6) (AX10) (AX20) and/or (Tailored) and click buy now or check out button. Once your payment is confirmed right away and you will be redirected back to Axiom Solutions web site. Landing on a "SUCCESS MESSAGE" section then you click on download link to start downloading your copy.
Your Rights Users residing in certain countries, including Canada and European Union member states, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include your ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, all users of our products or services can manage and revise their personal information in the “My Account” on our website or by contacting Customer Service. We may request that you provide us with personal information to verify your identity before we can disclose, change, or delete any personal information related to your account.
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in to the “My Account” and update your profile or contact Customer Service.
To request an electronic copy of your personal information, please contact Customer Service.
To delete your account, please contact Customer Service. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
To opt out of having your personal information disclosed to third-parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact our Data Capture Team.
Residents of European Union member states have the right to restrict or object to the processing of their personal information under certain circumstances (e.g., to contest the accuracy of the data). They have the right to object to processing of their personal information for direct marketing purposes. To exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Capture Team.
Residents of European Union member states have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g., privacy office) in the country where they live, where they work, or where an alleged infringement took place, if they consider that the processing of their personal information has infringed European Union privacy law.